Wisconsin counselor Jacqueline Nordbo suspended for numerous alcohol-related violations, etc.
May 9, 2011
On April 11, 2011, the Wisconsin Marriage & Family Therapy, Professional Counseling and Social Work Examining Board suspended the license of counselor Jacqueline L. Nordbo for an indefinite period.
According to the Board’s Order, Norbo, an employee of the state Department of Workforce Development since 1993, received numerous tickets and citations beginning in April 2008, including:
- a hit-and-run in which she was witnessed as having been swerving across a street with a road barricade dragging underneath her car;
- suspension of her driving license for failure to appear in court on the hit-and-run charge;
- wo shoplifting charges;
- three charges of operating while intoxicated;
- four charges of operating a motor vehicle on a suspended license and
- operating a motor vehicle on a revoked license, among others.
The terms of her suspension include abstinence from alcohol and controlled substances and any over-the-counter substance that can mask the consumption of such; regular attendance at AA/NA meetings and regular drug and alcohol screens.
Source: Final Decision and Order #0000797 in the matter of the Disciplinary Proceeding Against Jacqueline L. Nordbo, Case #10 CPC 014, State of Wisconsin, Before the Marriage & Family Therapy, Professional Counseling and Social Work Examining Board.
Post your own comment here: